Mommy Siomai House is one of the best seller of siomai and a cheap price affordable to every student in CHMSC-A. By the price of Php6 and if you will buy 4pcs. it will become Php20 and the student can save Php4 peso. It is delicious and spicy so that you will buy again and it so easy because mommy siomai house could be found at the front of CHMSC- A and sometimes Mommy’s Siomai house sells their food around the school so that every student will surely buy her affordable, spicy and yummy siomai.
Mommy’s Siomai serves as one of the best food sellers in CHMSC Alijis and it sells on every school activities and if you feel some hunger Mommy’s Siomai will fulfill your rumbling tummy and instead of siomai Mommy offers a variety of foodslike cheesetick, choco balls, ukoy, arroz caldo. etc. that can make you stress free after long day.
This Spanish inspired Filipino dish is made with chicken simmered in tomato sauce and dressed with potatoes, bell peppers, onions and pineapple. Sounds absolutely delicious, isn’t it?
It is quite easy to make and the taste is GORGEOUS! Perfectly tender chicken, delicious sauce, yummy veggies… I fried potatoes and carrots separately before adding them to the dish. For this reason they didn’t absorb the sauce and have a different texture which brings a bit of a different flavor for this meal. Total deliciousness!!
- 2 lbs chicken drumsticks, skin on
- 3-4 small potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can tomato puree
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained (reserve syrup)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 dried bay leaves
- ½ cup green peas
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons cooking oil, divided
- In a big pan over medium heat, heat 4 tablespoons of oil. Add potatoes and cook for about 1 minute. Then add carrot and cook for about 2 minutes. Add bell pepper and cook for about 1 minute. Remove all vegetables from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Warm the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the same pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Then add chicken and brown it slightly. Add the tomato puree, pineapple syrup, soy sauce, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the chicken is almost tender. Stir occasionally.
- Add potatoes, yellow bell pepper, carrots, and pineapple chunks and continue to cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked. Add the green peas, season with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes more. Serve hot. Enjoy!