- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup ground meat (pork or beef or mixed)
- 3 to 5 cups water
- 3 pcs. potatoes, peeled and diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cooking Procedures :
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes until soft and wilted.
- Add ground meat and cook until lightly browned for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in water and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and then add diced potatoes. Cook until tender. Correct seasonings. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve hot.