- 1/2 lb. beef sirloin (or beef tenderloin steaks), cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp. calamansi concentrate
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, cut into rings
Cooking Procedures :
- Slice beef across the grain. Cut into 2 inches length.
- Marinate meat in calamansi, soy sauce, salt and pepper (by smelling the aroma of the marinated beef, you’ll know it is well seasoned or not; adjust or correct the seasoning according to your style and liking). Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pan fry onion rings in hot oil. Cook until onions are soft and translucent. Set aside.
- In the same pan, stir-fry beef until cooked and tender. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with onion rings and serve.